Monday, May 23, 2016

"you're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen"

It was a day just like any other. I was sitting in the Old Commons with one of my best friends, Sydney Bergman, talking about something dumb, probably. We were waiting for the rest of our friends to arrive at the table we reserved, so it was just Sydney and me sitting all by ourselves. All of a sudden, this person who I had never seen before sits down across from me. He just stares at Sydney, then at me, then back at Sydney, then at me again.

"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." He said quickly, matter of factly. He didn't bother to explain which girl he meant the compliment for because, without a pausing for us to realize what happened, he gets up and walks away.

Sydney and I just sat there in shock. It was so weird and incredibly random. The weirdest part is that I never saw him around school again.

Anyway,
That was a doozie!
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment