Thursday, May 26, 2016

newsflash!!

There have been a couple of cool things going on these past couple of weeks, so I just want to take a couple of seconds out of your day to let you know about them.

1. My sister's series "Whatever Forever" was released and already in its second episode! Her series offers such a unique and captivating perspective to her point of view! The first episode features two of my original songs, so click here if you want to check it out! Episode 2 is my personal favorite so far, so click here to watch that one. And I promise, it only gets better from here.

2. My good friend Julia Moseman is starting a similar series to mine, remembering her high school experience. If you know Julia, she is one of the funniest people I've ever met, and her wit translates amazingly into her writing. Please give her blog a look at https://myhighschoolsite.wordpress.com/!

3. You may or may not have noticed but I enabled ads on my blog. I'm going to be a struggling college student very soon, so I'll take any money I can get. I hope you're not offended or anything! The quality of my work will be the same, but the ads just help me get through my life. I get a small payment every time somebody clicks on the ad and stays on the site for a couple of minutes, so please do that if you feel like helping a girl out.

Thanks for tuning in to these announcements, as boring as they are.
There will be a real post soon! I have LOTS of ideas.

Anyway,
Hasta Luego,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment