Monday, July 21, 2014

welcome back

Hey guys! I haven't posted in forever. I've been taking a break from blogging to focus on school, summer, and actually leaving my house instead of blogging all the time. I thought a lot about my blog and my ratings and view counts per post. I needed to reevaluate things and think about if I want to keep theonechameleon going, even if it doesn't reach super stardom. Obviously, you know my decision.

By giving theonechameleon a little makeover, hopefully my passion for blogging (and yours for reading my posts) will be reborn.

First step of the "redo", notice anything different on the page? If you've checked up on my blog during my haitus, you might have noticed a couple of changes. Yeah, theonechameleon got a serious makeover. I'll probably edit some things here and there to make it a little cleaner, but this is essentially it. Welcome home.

Next step is to set up a schedule. Before I was kind of posting whenever I felt like, which obviously didn't work. Setting a schedule will hopefully keep me on track with my posts, so you guys know when to expect me. I've decided to post every Monday and Thursday, with maybe some bonus posts in between (who knows!).

I'm switching up the content and making posts a lot shorter. Before, my ramblings were a lot to handle, so hopefully posts will be a bit more concise and easier to swallow.

I'm so happy to begin posting again! Let's see if I keep it up.
I love you guys endlessly, and thank you to everyone who has stuck around.
xoxo Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment