Wednesday, March 5, 2014

the oscars 2014

I thought I'd play off the Oscar buzz and make my girliest post yet - my favorite Oscar looks. I mean, so many ladies (and men) looked SO great it's hard to choose my personal favorites. This post will be really simple and quick, without any of my usual commentary. I thought I'd let the dresses do the talking.

Nevertheless, here they are: My Oscar Top 10!

#10. Anne Hathaway:
Gucci

#9. Camila Alves
Gabriela Cadena


#8. Amy Adams
Gucci

#7. Angelina Jolie (and Brad Pitt *swoon*)
Elie Saab Couture

#6. Cristin Milioti
Reem Acra

#5. Emma Watson
Vera Wang

#4. Naomi Watts
Calvin Klein Collection


#3. Olivia Wilde
Valentino

#2. Sandra Bullock
Alexander McQueen

#1. Lupita Nyong'o
Prada

Congratulations to everyone who won Sunday night! With only a couple minor screw-ups (egh-hem, Adele Dazeem), it was a great night.

Thank you for reading! I know this isn't what I usually post. I'm trying out some new ideas for content, so tell me what you think!

Stay groovy,
xo Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment