Friday, November 29, 2013

black friday haul ♡

School has been really hard lately, hence lack of posting. I know I promised regular posts, but I'll do what I can. I'm sorry, alright? 

But you guys aren't here for an apology, right? Well today I lost my Black Friday Virginity, and I thought I'd share all of the glorious things I bought during the sale! Let's get started, shall we?

First off, scarves! If you know me at all, I have a slight obsession with scarves. They are really cozy and keep you warm, and also a fabulous accessory for low-key days. Grey and red are two perfect colors to compliment my monotone wardrobe. I swear, 90% of my clothes are either black, white, grey, or red. Anyway, I got both of these at Len Dreskin for a little under $20.

Going with the red+grey theme, I snagged these adorable T's from H&M on the sale rack! I can't remember exactly how much they were, but everyone needs a couple of basic t-shirts, right? 
A little color variety here, I got some military green pants and light denim at H&M. The green ones were $9 and the jeans were only $14, which is awesome for high quality pants. I've been dying for a little military green in my closet, and these pants were just the ticket! 
I got this awesome oversized grey sweater at H&M for $14. I love sweaters, and especially baggy ones. My current style is super dark colors and loose-fitting, so I'm sure I'll wear this cardigan until the sleeves fall off!
Lastly, I got these incredible black riding boots from Len Dreskin. I love buying shoes at Len Dreskin because you can find shoes that were originally $70 for $35! I managed to get these for only $23, which is amazing seeing how expensive boots can be. I threw the book that I'm reading currently into the picture, If I Stay by Gayle Forman, because I'm obsessed. I'm only a couple chapters in, but I'm already addicted! You guys have to read it for yourselves.

That's it for the haul! Lil' TheOneChameleon update: During my hiatus, I surpassed 3,000 views on my blog (now I'm at about 3,600 which is crazy!!)! Thank you all so much for sticking by me while I was occupied by school. I don't know about regular posting quite yet, but I'll post when I can!

What did you guys do for Thanksgiving/Black Friday? Tweet me or tell me in the comments. I'd love to hear about your weekends. 

Stay groovy, 
xo Camille






1 comment: