Monday, March 27, 2017

hi again

Hi blog! I missed you!

I feel like I go through a cycle of writing all the time, then not writing at all, then apologizing for not writing while still not writing, until eventually inspiration hits and it starts all over again.

If you know me you'll know I've been doing this cute new thing called starting a personal brand. Basically I'm trying to make my presence as a branded persona more accessible and popular online. As someone who wants to go into fields like media, journalism, and art that require heavy networking and "knowing people", it can only help to be someone people know, you know?

Either way, this blog is going to help me with that. I haven't decided if I'm going to stay on Blogspot and just re-vamp (I have such a lovely base here), or if I want to start fresh on a whole new platform. If I start fresh I'll probably import some of my favorite posts from this blog on to the new one, and this blog will still be public and available for viewing.

I definitely want to continue my college "days" series because I've been having so much fun writing those (I have like three in my drafts, so look forward to new ones soon). I also want to expand into talking more broadly about things I'm inspired by, music art and media that I like, etc. I want to talk about lifestyle and fashion, politics and culture, as well as muse and complain as I've been doing for a while. I've also been making a lot of art recently that I would love to share on a more branded platform. Overall I'm going to spend more time figuring out what this space is and how I want to curate it.

Whatever, the point is, I'm back. I'm really back. I'm really going to commit to making a post at a minimum of ONCE a week so that I have writing practice and stuff to fill my resume. Whatever, you get the gist. I'm a young professional here.

I'll see you soon.

ily
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment